For residents in Kent, we face a huge challenge from coronavirus and its impact on our lives and work.
We are committed to ensuring we continue to deliver services – though we recognise that in these challenging times, some of these will be affected as we follow government advice.
- Kent Together Volunteer to support people in your local community, or find out what to do if you are vulnerable and need urgent help.
- Service updates Information about how our services are being affected by coronavirus.
- Your questions answered Answers to your questions about how the coronavirus outbreak is affecting our services.
- Join our adult social care team Join our adult social care team to serve your community and help it’s most vulnerable residents.
- Support for businesses Find out how to access business support from the government, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply.
- Looking after your mental health Find ways of maintaining good mental health during the coronavirus pandemic, and what to do if you need help or support.
- Coronavirus scam alerts Criminals, or scammers, are using the coronavirus outbreak as an opportunity to make money. Check our list of the key scams to be aware of.
- NHS advice NHS advice about staying at home, the symptoms and what to do if you think you have coronavirus.
- Public Health England guidance Includes advice for: Employees, employers and business, educational settings, shielding and protecting people and social distancing and for vulnerable people.